Thursday 7 December 2017

'I won the first phase of battle against Dainik Jagran'

I won the first phase of battle against Dainik Jagran. Divisional Labour Commissioner oredered Dainik Jagran prakashan ltd to give my arear within 30 days. If jagran managment fail than from 24th December recovery process will start. Yes, recovery means KURKI against most powerful media organisation in today's regime. 

I am using battle word because media organisation treats Journalist like Begger. Bagger hasn't any right. But i did this "Gustakhi". I demanded and they thrown me out of Delhi to Bastar. I didn't give up. I fought and fought hard for my Self Respect and self belive. "Av manzil dur hai, lekin ladai jari hai." 

[Dhannjay kumar]



#MajithiaWageBoardsSalary, MajithiaWageBoardsSalary, Majithia Wage Boards Salary

No comments:

Post a Comment